Join us in Tampa for the 10-mile ride on March 27, 2022. Save with very early bird registration until November 15, 2021.
Our annual cycling event, the Pan-Florida Challenge Cancer Bike Ride, brings together a group of dedicated cyclists and everyday individuals to support cancer prevention research at Moffitt Cancer Center, patients, and hungry children throughout the state of Florida, as malnutrition has been shown to increase the risk of cancer.
This ride follows the Pan-Florida Challenge Safety Rules of the Road, meaning you will be riding alongside and in the same direction as vehicular traffic and must obey all traffic laws. All riders must wear a certified bicycle helmet.
10-Mile Ride Registration Fee:
• $50 per rider on or before November 15, 2021
• $60 per rider on or before December 15, 2021
• $70 per rider after December 15, 2021
Your Registration Fee Includes:
• Two tickets to the Pan-Florida Challenge Kickoff Party at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 25, 2022
• A Pan-Florida Challenge t-shirt
• Pan-Florida Challenge socks by Defeet
• Starting line breakfast
• Finish line lunch
• Fully stocked water stops
• SAG/Mechanical support
• Finishers medal
Vehicles and drivers will be provided by the Porsche Club of America Everglades Region.
No fundraising is required for the 10-mile ride.