Our 100-mile bike ride in Tampa, Florida is an important milestone for many passionate cyclists. This distance is geared towards a seasoned rider who’s logged several miles in preparation for crossing its finish line and has prepared for a century bike ride.
This ultra-distance cycling event follows the Pan-Florida Challenge Safety Rules of the Road, which means all cyclists will ride alongside and in the same direction as vehicular traffic. All riders must wear a certified bicycle helmet.
100-Mile Bike Ride Registration Fee:
• $85 per rider on or before November 15, 2020
• $100 per rider on or before December 15, 2020
• $125 per rider after December 15, 2020
Your Registration Fee Includes:
• Two tickets to the Pan-Florida Challenge Kickoff Party at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 26, 2021
• A Pan-Florida Challenge jersey
• $750 per rider if registered before November 15, 2020 ($375 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $1000 per rider if registered on or before December 15, 2020 ($500 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $1500 per rider if registered after December 15, 2020 ($750 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
Riders have until May 15, 2021 to reach their fundraising obligation. If a rider does not meet their fundraising obligation by the deadline, the amount will be credited from the account provided during registration. You can do it! The average Pan-Florida Challenge rider raises twice their minimum.