Our 200-mile bike ride is the ultimate two-day challenge for our most elite and committed rider looking for a double century bike ride in Florida. Meals, transportation, and overnight accommodations will be provided over the course of this epic journey that starts in Tampa.
This ride follows the Pan-Florida Challenge Safety Rules of the Road, meaning you will be riding alongside and in the same direction as vehicular traffic and must obey all traffic laws. All riders must wear a certified bicycle helmet.
• $150 per rider on or before November 15, 2020
• $175 per rider on or before December 15, 2020
• $200 per rider after December 15, 2020
Your Registration Fee Includes:
• Two tickets to the Pan-Florida Challenge Kickoff Party at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 26, 2021
• A Pan-Florida Challenge jersey
• $1000 per rider if registered before November 15, 2020 ($500 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $1500 per rider if registered on or before December 15, 2020 ($750 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $2000 per rider if registered after December 15, 2020 ($1000 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
Riders have until May 15, 2021 to reach their fundraising obligation. If a rider does not meet their fundraising obligation by the deadline, the amount will be credited from the account provided during registration. You can do it! The average Pan-Florida Challenge rider raises twice their minimum.
Please note, the first 50 riders to register for either of our Tampa routes will receive $100 off on their fundraising minimum donated by Ed Droste, co-founder of the Hooters restaurant chain. This promotion will end on March 5th, 2021.