62- Mile Bike Ride Registration Fee:
• $90 per rider on or before November 15, 2021
• $105 per rider on or before December 15, 2021
• $130 per rider after December 15, 2021
Your Registration Fee Includes:
• Two tickets to the Pan-Florida Challenge Kickoff Party at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 25, 2022
• A Pan-Florida Challenge jersey
• Pan-Florida Challenge socks by Defeet
• Starting line breakfast
• Finish line lunch
• Fully stocked water stops
• SAG/Mechanical support
• Finishers medal
Vehicles and drivers will be provided by the Porsche Club of America Everglades Region.
• $600 per rider if registered before November 15, 2021 ($300 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $750 per rider if registered on or before December 15, 2021 ($375 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $1000 per rider if registered after December 15, 2021 ($500 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
Riders have until May 15, 2022 to reach their fundraising obligation. If a rider does not meet their fundraising obligation by the deadline, the amount will be credited from the account provided during registration. You can do it! The average Pan-Florida Challenge rider raises twice their minimum.
If you need more information, please call us at (239) 298-1620 or fill out our contact us form. Let’s work together to overcome whatever is stopping you from riding with Pan-Florida Challenge.