Where the Money Goes
Every Dollar Counts
If you’re wondering where the money goes: 100 percent of every dollar raised through the Pan-Florida Challenge Cancer Ride and the Pan-Florida Challenge Golf Tournament supports our mission to fund cancer prevention research and education, provide financial support for cancer patients, and distribute cancer fighting food to undernourished children throughout Florida. Donations made by board members and other individuals to Pan-Florida Challenge provide support for operating expenses.
Your Money Helps Us...
• Fund education for the community on the linkages between nutrition, malnutrition, and cancer. We support programs to teach meal preparation and healthy eating habits for the prevention of chronic illnesses like cancer.
• Support life-saving research for the Cancer Chemoprevention Research Interest Group at Moffitt Cancer Center.
• Feed hungry children nutritious, cancer fighting meals in elementary schools and after school programs throughout Florida to help children grow up healthy.
• $25 feeds a hungry child healthy, cancer fighting food for a month.
• $100 will pay the electric bill for a cancer patient.
• $500 supports an individual with cancer for activities not covered by insurance, such as alternative therapy, wigs or scarves, etc.
• $5,000 provides nutritious, cancer fighting food to an entire classroom of hungry children for the school year.
• Gifts of all sizes support research and education efforts at partner organizations including Moffitt Cancer Center, Cancer Alliance of Naples, and She Will Fight.