Join us in Fort Myers for the 62-mile ride on March 26, 2022. Save with early bird registration until December 15, 2021.
Our annual cycling event, the Pan-Florida Challenge Cancer Bike Ride, brings together a group of dedicated cyclists and everyday individuals to support cancer prevention research at Moffitt Cancer Center, patients, and hungry children throughout the state of Florida, as malnutrition has been shown to increase the risk of cancer.
This bicycle ride follows the Pan-Florida Challenge Safety Rules of the Road, which means all cyclists will ride alongside and in the same direction as vehicular traffic and must obey all traffic laws. All riders must wear a certified bicycle helmet.
62- Mile Bike Ride Registration Fee:
• $105 per rider on or before December 15, 2021
• $130 per rider after December 15, 2021
Your Registration Fee Includes:
• Two tickets to the Pan-Florida Challenge Kickoff Party at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 25, 2022
• A Pan-Florida Challenge jersey
• Pan-Florida Challenge socks by Defeet
• Starting line breakfast
• Finish line lunch
• Fully stocked water stops
• SAG/Mechanical support
• Finishers medal
Vehicles and drivers will be provided by the Porsche Club of America Everglades Region.
• $750 per rider if registered on or before December 15, 2021 ($375 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $1000 per rider if registered after December 15, 2021 ($500 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
Riders have until May 15, 2022 to reach their fundraising obligation. If a rider does not meet their fundraising obligation by the deadline, the amount will be credited from the account provided during registration. You can do it! The average Pan-Florida Challenge rider raises twice their minimum.