Commit To Fundraising
When you register to ride with Pan-Florida Challenge, you commit to fundraising for our mission – raising money for cancer prevention to include partners like Moffitt Cancer Center.
While the fundraising minimums might seem daunting at first, try to remember that the average Pan-Florida Challenge rider raises twice their minimum. You can commit to the cycling ride and meet your fundraising goals.
We provide you with support to help you reach and exceed your fundraising minimums to include:
- Access to your own personal fundraising page
- Tools, tips and templates
- Easy sharing to social channels to share the word
Below are some suggestions we have for great ways to fundraise. If this does not allay the concerns you may have about registering and fundraising, please call us at (239) 298-1620 or fill out our contact us form. Let’s work together to overcome whatever is stopping you from riding with Pan-Florida Challenge.
Raising $1,500 with Ten to Twenty Donations
- Donate $50 to kick-start your campaign. It is easier to ask others to join you in giving if you have already given yourself. This reinforces your commitment = $50.
- Ask six family members for $50-$100 each, you are up to = $350
- Invite work colleagues to chip in 8 colleagues X $20 = $51
- Ask companies you work with 3 X $100 = $810
- Ask neighbors/hairdressers/banks/coffeeshop friends 4 X $100 = $1210
- Ask fellow rider/runner friends/shops/coaches 6 X $50 = $1,510