Commit To Fundraising for the Cause
When you register to ride with Pan-Florida Challenge, you commit to fundraising for our mission — raising money for cancer prevention to include partners like Moffitt Cancer Center.
While the fundraising minimums might seem daunting at first, try to remember that the average Pan-Florida Challenge rider raises twice their minimum. You can commit to the cycling ride and meet your fundraising goals.
Support Along The Way
We provide you with support to help you reach and exceed your fundraising minimum. This includes access to your own personal fundraising page, tools and templates, and easy sharing to social channels to spread the word. If this does not allay the concerns you may have about registering and fundraising, please call us at 239-298-1620 or fill out out contact us form. Let’s work together to overcome whatever is stopping you from riding with Pan-Florida Challenge.
How You Can Easily Raise $1,500
- Donate $50 to kick-start your campaign. It is easier to ask others to join you in giving if you have already given yourself. This reinforces your commitment = $50.
- Ask six family members for $50-$100 each, you are up to = $350
- Invite work colleagues to chip in 8 colleagues X $20 = $51
- Ask companies you work with 3 X $100 = $810
- Ask neighbors/hairdressers/banks/coffeeshop friends 4 X $100 = $1210
- Ask fellow rider/runner friends/shops/coaches 6 X $50 = $1,510