Our 30-mile bike ride is perfect for a casual or beginner cyclist. This cycling distance is a great introduction to endurance cycling. It’s also an option for cyclists who haven’t trained enough for the longer bike routes.
This bike ride follows the Pan-Florida Challenge Safety Rules of the Road, meaning you will be riding alongside and in the same direction as vehicular traffic and must obey all traffic laws. All riders must wear a certified bicycle helmet.
30-Mile Ride Registration Fee:
• $60 per rider on or before November 15, 2020
• $90 per rider on or before December 15, 2020
• $105 per rider after December 15, 2020
Your Registration Fee Includes:
• Two tickets to the Pan-Florida Challenge Kickoff Party at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 26, 2022
• A Pan-Florida Challenge t-shirt
• $500 per rider if registered before November 15, 2020 ($250 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $600 per rider if registered on or before December 15, 2020 ($300 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
• $750 per rider if registered after December 15, 2020 ($375 for a 1st time Pan-Florida Challenge rider)
Riders have until May 15, 2022 to reach their fundraising obligation. If a rider does not meet their fundraising obligation by the deadline, the amount will be credited from the account provided during registration. You can do it! The average Pan-Florida Challenge rider raises twice their minimum.